In Pennsylvania, we invested more than $1 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Pennsylvania are impacted by this investment, including nearly $60 million in the Allentown/Bethlehem area, more than $35 million in the Harrisburg area, nearly $535 million in the Philadelphia market (which includes portions of South Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland), and more than $200 million in the Pittsburgh area.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Pennsylvania
- AT&T is Working to Expand Mobile Broadband in Ferguson Township, Centre County
- AT&T Turns on Another New Mobile Broadband Site in Somerset County
- AT&T Turns on Another New Mobile Broadband Site in Washington County
- AT&T Turns on More Mobile Broadband Sites in Western Pennsylvania
- AT&T Turns on New Sites Across Pennsylvania