In Pennsylvania, we invested more than $1 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Pennsylvania are impacted by this investment, including nearly $60 million in the Allentown/Bethlehem area, more than $35 million in the Harrisburg area, nearly $535 million in the Philadelphia market (which includes portions of South Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland), and more than $200 million in the Pittsburgh area.
- Contributions Help Bridge the Digital Divide and Drive Student Success in Pennsylvania
- AT&T Public Safety Scholarships available to Montgomery County Community College Students
- New AT&T Public Safety Scholarships Available to Bucks County Community College Students
- AT&T Names John Emra President, Atlantic Region
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across Pennsylvania
- AT&T is Working to Expand Mobile Broadband in Ferguson Township, Centre County