In Massachusetts, we invested nearly $575 million in our wireless network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- City of Boston Keeps Holiday Tradition Alive, Working With AT&T and Tech Goes Home to Connect Seniors with Loved Ones
- Western Massachusetts First Responders Get Connectivity Boost from New FirstNet Cell Sites
- FirstNet Connects Tens of Thousands New England Subscribers, Supports Public Safety and Healthcare During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly
- New FirstNet Cell Site Launches in Monterey to Support Public Safety