In Illinois, we invested more than $3.1 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Illinois are impacted by this investment, including more than $2.1 billion in the Chicago market.
- FirstNet’s ROG the Dog Supporting First Responder Wellness in Illinois
- Chicago’s New Connected Learning Center Provides Connectivity, Devices and Digital Learning Resources
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Illinois
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T, teams with First H.E.L.P. to support Illinois First Responders
- FirstNet is Elevating Communications for First Responders in Morris, Illinois
- AT&T Boosts Network Speeds for Springfield