In Georgia, we invested nearly $5.0 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Georgia are impacted by this investment, including more than $1.9 billion in the Atlanta, Sandy Springs and Marietta areas and more than $200 million Augusta-Richmond County area.
- AT&T Boosts Mobile Internet Coverage at Sanford Stadium Ahead of 2021 University of Georgia Football Schedule
- Content Creation In Georgia Creates Opportunities And Jobs For Georgians
- AT&T Invests More Than $5.1 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Georgia
- AT&T Is Now Enrolling Customers in the FCC’s Temporary Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- AT&T Investment and Innovation
- AT&T Foundation Donates $25,000 to the Fox Theatre Institute