In Georgia, we invested nearly $5.0 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Georgia are impacted by this investment, including more than $1.9 billion in the Atlanta, Sandy Springs and Marietta areas and more than $200 million Augusta-Richmond County area.
- AT&T Connects More Atlantans with New Connected Learning Center
- AT&T Connects Augusta Youth to a Future of Possibilities
- National League of Cities, Atlanta Police Foundation and AT&T Highlight the Importance of Connections
- AT&T Named Atlanta’s Best Internet Provider
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Georgia
- Atlanta’s Youth Just Got More Connected