In Alabama, we invested nearly $1.7 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- Corporate America cannot sit this one out
- AT&T Funds Birmingham Mural Designed to Be a Spark of Inspiration in the Ensley Neighborhood
- AT&T Donates $10,000 to Mission Alabama to Support Those Impacted by COVID-19
- We have work to do
- AT&T Invests Nearly $1.5 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Keep Alabama Connected
- AT&T Contributes $14,000 to C.H.O.I.C.E. to Help Keep Perry County Students Connected During the COVID-19 Pandemic