City officials and community leaders celebrated as AT&T Connected Learning Centers recently opened in two Cleveland locations: on the city’s West Side and East Side. Located within existing non-profits, these centers help students, parents and families overcome barriers to connectivity so they can participate in an increasingly online world.
- Improved Connectivity Brings Opportunity to Core Cleveland Neighborhoods
- How We’re Helping Close the Homework Gap in Dayton, Ohio
- Molly Kocour Boyle Named President of AT&T Ohio
- AT&T Fiber in Ohio
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- PCs for People Supports Digital Inclusion for Cleveland Families with Device Drive and $10,000 Contribution from AT&T