In North Carolina, we invested more than $1.8 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- Connecting North Carolina to Greater Possibility
- Creating New Opportunities for Connectivity in Raleigh
- AT&T and Corning Launch Broadband Fiber Optic Training Program as Part of Workforce Development Initiative
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in North Carolina
- AT&T and Corning Announce Plans to Launch Fiber Optic Training Program in North Carolina
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future