To build on the National Safety Council’s goal of making communities and workplaces safer during National Safety Month, FirstNet®, Built with AT&T is contributing $110,000 to help renovate and refurbish the Nassau County Police Department’s (NCPD) Safety Town educational facility for elementary school children.
- AT&T Invests More Than $550 million Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in New York City
- The FirstNet Network Continues to Expand Across The State of New York to Advance Public Safety Communications
- Twelve New York Nonprofit Organizations and Schools Receive Free Hotspots, Internet Service
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Continues to Expand Network Across New York
- The FirstNet Network Continues to Expand Across New York to Advance Public Safety Communications Capabilities