AT&T contributed more than $20,000 to three New Jersey organizations to help families in Paterson and Somerset County who are dealing with food insecurity.
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across New Jersey
- AT&T Contributes More than $20,000 to Help New Jersey Organizations Tackle Food Insecurity
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Foundation Contributes More Than $40,000 to Support Camden Young People Affected by the Digital Divide
- AT&T Turns on New Mobile Broadband Site in Toms River
- Northern New Jersey Organizations Receiving Free Hotspots, Internet Service