AT&T customers and FirstNet subscribers in the Pine City got a big boost in wireless connectivity. We’ve added a new cell tower to enhance the area’s 4G LTE coverage and help give residents and first responders faster, more reliable wireless service. Our investment will help customers get the most out of their mobile devices.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Minnesota
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across Minnesota
- AT&T Boosts Network Speeds for Pine City
- Minnesota Computers for Schools and 30,000 Feet Support Local Youth Affected by the Digital Divide with $40,000 in Grants from the AT&T Foundation
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- New FirstNet Cell Site Launches Near Baudette to Support First Responders in Northern Minnesota