In Michigan, we invested nearly 1.4 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Michigan are impacted by this investment, including nearly $45 million in Ann Arbor, nearly $600 million in metro Detroit, nearly $25 million in Flint, more than $110 million in Grand Rapids, and nearly $60 million in Lansing and East Lansing.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Michigan
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across Michigan
- Driving Opportunity Through Improved Connection in Motor City
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Invests More than $1.4 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Michigan
- Jefferson East, Inc. Receives $100,000 Contribution from AT&T to Launch Neighborhood Resource Hub