Michigan veterans who attended the Jackson County Fair this year received free admission to the annual event thanks to a $5,000 sponsorship from AT&T.
- AT&T Opens Connected Learning Center in Detroit to Help Bridge the Digital Divide
- Bridging the Digital Divide: AT&T Hosts Digital Literacy Workshops in Michigan
- Opinion: Internet Access Critical for Detroit Students
- Five Years of FirstNet: Sharing Our Progress with Michigan Lawmakers
- Supporting Michigan Students this Back to School Season
- Michigan State Police Transform First Responder Communications with FirstNet