AT&T customers and FirstNet® subscribers in Carroll County got another boost in wireless connectivity. We’ve added a new cell site to enhance the area’s mobile broadband coverage and help give residents and first responders on FirstNet faster, more reliable wireless service. Our investment will help customers get the most out of their mobile devices.
- AT&T Contributes $500,000 to PCs for People To Help Bridge the Digital Divide in Baltimore
- AT&T Turns on New Mobile Broadband Site in Carroll County
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- New FirstNet Cell Sites Turned on in Allegany County to Support Public Safety
- New FirstNet® Cell Site Turned on in Dorchester County to Support Public Safety
- Five Baltimore organizations Receiving Free Hotspots, Internet Service