In Illinois, we invested more than $3.1 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Illinois are impacted by this investment, including more than $2.1 billion in the Chicago market.
- The FirstNet Network Expands Across Illinois to Advance Public Safety Communications Capabilities
- First Corporation Affirms “Ten Shared Principles” on Police Engagement in Communities
- AT&T Invests More than $2.5 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Keep Illinois Connected
- Central Illinois Foodbank’s Local Hunger Relief Efforts During COVID-19 Get Boost from AT&T
- AT&T supports Chicago Police Memorial Foundation to provide meals to 6,000 Chicago police officers
- South and West Side Neighborhood Food Pantries Get Boost from AT&T