In Illinois, we invested more than $3.1 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Illinois are impacted by this investment, including more than $2.1 billion in the Chicago market.
- Chicago’s New Connected Learning Center Provides Connectivity, Devices and Digital Learning Resources
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Illinois
- AT&T Boosts Network Speeds for Springfield
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Invests More Than $2.7 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Illinois
- Keep Illinois Connected