Morris, Illinois is getting a major boost in their wireless communications for their first responders. The Police and Public Works Departments are now utilizing FirstNet®, Built with AT&T, to better connect public safety officials and provide critical network connectivity to those in the field.
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T, teams with First H.E.L.P. to support Illinois First Responders
- FirstNet is Elevating Communications for First Responders in Morris, Illinois
- AT&T Boosts Network Speeds for Springfield
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Invests More Than $2.7 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Illinois
- Chicago’s South and West Side Residents get Support for Mental Health and Resilience from AT&T through its Believe Chicago® initiative