In Illinois, we invested more than $3.1 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Illinois are impacted by this investment, including more than $2.1 billion in the Chicago market.
- FirstNet provides peace of mind for first-ever NASCAR race in Illinois’ Metro East
- Paving the Way for Students in Chicago Through Connectivity
- AT&T Brings Fiber Broadband Connectivity to Support Underserved Populations in Chicago
- FirstNet’s ROG the Dog Supporting First Responder Wellness in Illinois
- Chicago’s New Connected Learning Center Provides Connectivity, Devices and Digital Learning Resources
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Illinois