In Florida, we invested nearly $3.4 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- AT&T Is Now Enrolling Customers in the FCC’s Temporary Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- AT&T Florida and the Miami Herald celebrate the 28th edition of the African American History Digital Calendar
- The FirstNet Network Expands Across Florida to Advance Public Safety Communications Capabilities
- AT&T Invests Nearly $3.3 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Keep Florida Connected
- We have work to do
- COVID-19: Our Response / Nuestra Respuesta