In Florida, we invested nearly $3.4 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Florida
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across Florida
- AT&T celebrates the 29th Edition of the Black History Month Digital Calendar
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- Eleven School Districts and Organizations in Florida Receive More than 3,300 Free Hotspots, 600 Laptops, and Internet Service
- AT&T Invests More Than $3.1 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Florida