In Florida, we invested nearly $3.4 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- Dunking on the Digital Divide with our new Connected Learning Center in Miami
- Connecting Florida to Greater Possibility
- AT&T Opens Connected Learning Center in West Palm Beach to Help Bridge the Digital Divide
- AT&T Expands Fiber Network to Help Close Digital Divide in Jacksonville
- City of St. Augustine Signs on to FirstNet
- FirstNet: Public Safety’s Partner During Hurricane Ian