With policymakers and broadband providers squarely focused on opportunities to deliver broadband for all across the US, the AT&T Policy Forum and USTelecom hosted an online forum to discuss connecting communities to Internet for All. Watch the forum event below.
The event began with a fireside chat with Alan Davidson, Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications and NTIA Administrator, and Jonathan Spalter, President & CEO, USTelecom. The discussion highlighted new guidance from NTIA to the states to ensure the successful distribution of funds through the Broadband Equity, Access and Deployment Program.
And as policymakers look to maximize this once in a generation opportunity to connect all Americans, a panel of experts explored successful models to connect all communities.
- Alan Davidson, Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications & NTIA Administrator
- Jonathan Spalter, President & CEO, USTelecom
- John Hendel, Technology Reporter, POLITICO (moderator)
- Veneeth Iyengar, Executive Director, Connect LA
- Jeff Luong, President, Broadband Access & Adoption Initiative, AT&T
- Cheryl Musgrave, Commissioner, Vanderburgh County
Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications and NTIA Administrator
President and CEO, USTelecom