AT&T joined tribal leaders, community members and business leaders to celebrate the opening of a new AT&T Connected Learning Center (CLC) on the tribal lands of the Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians, located in the northeastern corner of San Diego County, California.
- AT&T Contributing $100,000 to Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) to Help Support California Parents, Teachers, Students During COVID-19 School Closures
- AT&T Contributes $60,000 to the Community Organizations to Aid Communities Impacted by California Wildfires
- AT&T Supports California Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- AT&T Supporting Californians Dealing with Food Insecurity During COVID-19
- AT&T California Supports Distance Learning Efforts During COVID-19 Pandemic
- AT&T Supports California’s Vulnerable Communities During COVID-19 Pandemic