AT&T joined tribal leaders, community members and business leaders to celebrate the opening of a new AT&T Connected Learning Center (CLC) on the tribal lands of the Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians, located in the northeastern corner of San Diego County, California.
- Connecting California Tribal Communities to the Digital World
- Closing the Digital Divide and Empowering the Latino Community Through Connectivity
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T’s Commitment to Social Justice, Economic Empowerment, and Equality Makes an Impact in Los Angeles
- AT&T is Collaborating with Dev/Mission and VetsInTech to Expand Economic Empowerment in Black and Underserved Communities in the Bay Area
- AT&T Contributing $100,000 to Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) to Help Support California Parents, Teachers, Students During COVID-19 School Closures