In Wisconsin, we invested nearly $825 million in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021, including nearly $250 million in the greater Milwaukee area.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Wisconsin
- Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin Receives $10,000 AT&T Foundation Grant
- The Institute for Women’s Leadership Receives $10,000 AT&T Foundation Grant to Fund Workforce Development Training
- Paul Weirtz Named State President of AT&T Wisconsin
- Fox Valley Veterans Council Receives $10,000 AT&T Foundation Grant to Support New Veterans Education & Training (VET) Program
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future