In Wisconsin, we invested nearly $900 million in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility, including more than $300 million in the greater Milwaukee metro area.
- Free Laptops for Milwaukee Kids: ‘A Door to Greater Possibilities’
- Comforting Kids in Crisis Through the Power of Books
- Wausau’s Boys & Girls Club is helping bridge the digital divide, thanks to support from AT&T
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office Transforms First Responder Communications With FirstNet
- Connecting Wisconsin to Greater Possibility
- Helping Bridge the Digital Divide in Wisconsin