In Wisconsin, we invested nearly $825 million in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021, including nearly $250 million in the greater Milwaukee area.
- Boys & Girls Club of Oshkosh Receives $10,000 AT&T Foundation Grant to Support Youth Affected by the Digital Divide
- La Crosse Police Department Receives REACH-A-Child™ First Responder Bags, Thanks to Contributions from AT&T & Kwik Trip
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Wisconsin
- Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin Receives $10,000 AT&T Foundation Grant
- The Institute for Women’s Leadership Receives $10,000 AT&T Foundation Grant to Fund Workforce Development Training
- Paul Weirtz Named State President of AT&T Wisconsin