In Wisconsin, we invested nearly $825 million in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021, including nearly $250 million in the greater Milwaukee area.
- Helping Bridge the Digital Divide in Wisconsin
- AT&T Wisconsin Helps Students Gear Up for Back to School Season
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Wisconsin
- The AT&T Foundation Helps Wisconsin Police Departments Comfort Children in Crisis Situations
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across Wisconsin
- Boys & Girls Club of Oshkosh Receives $10,000 AT&T Foundation Grant to Support Youth Affected by the Digital Divide