AT&T Investments Connect Communities
In Wyoming, we invested more than $90 million in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021.
We know how important it is for our customers to stay connected. That’s why we’re focused on boosting network reliability and capacity as we expand our network nationwide. This helps residents get the best possible experience over the AT&T network where they live, work and play, as well as supporting first responders on FirstNet®.
We are also working closely with local communities and government leaders in Wyoming to expand access to fast and reliable internet. By combining the resources of the government and private sector, we can fast-track the closing of the digital divide regardless of income or zip code.
- Unlocking the Power of 5G: AT&T is America’s Most Reliable 5G Network1. AT&T currently offers 3 flavors of 5G*, which helps enable the network to reach its full potential.
- Supporting First Responders by Expanding the Nation’s Public Safety Network: FirstNet, built with AT&T, is the only nationwide, high-speed broadband network built with and for America’s first responders. Today, we cover nearly all of Wyoming with FirstNet – helping to connect public safety agencies and organizations in more than 20 communities across the state. It provides America’s first responders and the extended public safety community with truly dedicated coverage and capacity when they need it. FirstNet includes unique benefits like always-on priority and preemption, high-quality Band 14 spectrum and a one-of-a-kind 5G experience to keep public safety mission ready.
Here are a few highlights of the enhancements we’ve made in Wyoming in the last few years:
- September 2021 | We’ve enhanced capacity in Riverton with new 3G LTE infrastructure. As the largest city in Fremont County and a popular tourist destination, this new cell site will help give AT&T customers a reliable connection as they enjoy all this historic city has to offer.
- November 2021 | Increased connectivity near Grand Teton. Located near the highest mountain in Grand Teton National Park, this network expansion will extend service in this popular recreational attraction, helping to keep visitors connected as they explore Wyoming’s great outdoors.
- December 2021 | Improved coverage on Highway 20, North of Shoshoni. The strategic placement of this new cell site north of Shoshoni allows AT&T to help provide residents, travelers on Highway 20, and recreationalists enjoying Boysen Reservoir with improved 3G LTE coverage.
1 AT&T awarded Best Network by GWS OneScore 2021. GWS conducts paid drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its OneScore analysis. AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
* To experience AT&T 5G+, you’ll need to be in a 5G+ coverage area, have a 5G+ capable device, and be on one of our plans that include 5G and 5G+ access at no extra charge. See att.com/unlimited for more details.
® FirstNet and the FirstNet logo are registered trademarks and service marks of the First Responder Network Authority. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
About AT&T Communications
We help family, friends and neighbors connect in meaningful ways every day. From the first phone call 140+ years ago to mobile video streaming, we @ATT innovate to improve lives. AT&T Communications is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T). For more information, please visit us at att.com.