In Tennessee, we invested more than $1.3 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Tennessee are impacted by this investment, including more than $50 million in the Chattanooga area, more than $140 million in the Knoxville area, more than $250 million in the Memphis area, and more than $450 million in the Nashville area.
- The FirstNet Network Expands Across Tennessee to Advance Public Safety Communications Capabilities
- AT&T Invests More Than $1.4 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Keep Tennessee Connected
- AT&T Connecting Rural Tennessee with High-Speed Internet Service
- COVID-19: Our Response / Nuestra Respuesta
- FirstNet – America’s Public Safety Communications Platform Provided Vital Support in Aftermath of March Tornadoes in Putnam County
- AT&T Expedites Expansion of Tennessee Court System Communications Resources in Response to COVID-19