In Tennessee, we invested more than $1.3 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Tennessee are impacted by this investment, including more than $50 million in the Chattanooga area, more than $140 million in the Knoxville area, more than $250 million in the Memphis area, and more than $450 million in the Nashville area.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Tennessee
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- The University of Tennessee and AT&T are Bringing 5G to the University’s Knoxville Campus to Power Research, Education and Innovation
- AT&T Invests Nearly $1.4 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Tennessee
- The FirstNet Network Expands Across Tennessee to Advance Public Safety Communications Capabilities
- AT&T Invests More Than $1.4 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Keep Tennessee Connected