In South Dakota, we invested nearly $110 million in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- Connecting South Dakota to Greater Possibility
- Yankton Sioux Tribal Police Department Gets Connected with New FirstNet Cell Site
- New FirstNet Cell Sites in the Black Hills Support First Responders
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in South Dakota
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across South Dakota
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future