In South Dakota, we invested more than $100 million in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021 in cities and communities across the state.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in South Dakota
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across South Dakota
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Commits to Help Youth Reduce the Homework Gap for Standing Rock Reservation Students
- AT&T Commits to Help Vulnerable Youth in South Dakota Succeed During Pandemic Recovery
- Reflecting on 2020 and serving our communities