For over a century, AT&T has been a leader in connecting people to help them live, learn, work, and succeed — and with the help of policy makers and private investment, we have an opportunity to connect to a brighter future together.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Rhode Island
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- Tiverton area First Responders Get Connectivity Boost from New FirstNet Cell Site
- AT&T Foundation awards $10,000 grant to Providence charity championing nonviolence
- FirstNet Connects Tens of Thousands New England Subscribers, Supports Public Safety and Healthcare During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly