To build on the National Safety Council’s goal of making communities and workplaces safer during National Safety Month, FirstNet®, Built with AT&T is contributing $110,000 to help renovate and refurbish the Nassau County Police Department’s (NCPD) Safety Town educational facility for elementary school children.
- AT&T Invests More than $1.6 billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in New York
- AT&T Is Now Enrolling Customers in the FCC’s Temporary Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- AT&T Continues to Expand Network Across New York
- Our New York Family is Here for Your Family
- AT&T New York Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- AT&T Supports New York City COVID-19 Relief Efforts