In New York, we invested nearly $1.7 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- Collaboration in NYC Brings 2,500+ Laptops to Nonprofits Citywide
- Supporting the Health and Wellness of the Empire State’s First Responders
- Text-to-Give to Support Those Affected by the Tragedy in Buffalo
- Twelve New York Nonprofit Organizations and Schools Receive Free Hotspots, Internet Service
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T New York Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month