To build on the National Safety Council’s goal of making communities and workplaces safer during National Safety Month, FirstNet®, Built with AT&T is contributing $110,000 to help renovate and refurbish the Nassau County Police Department’s (NCPD) Safety Town educational facility for elementary school children.
- Text-to-Give to Support Those Affected by the Tragedy in Buffalo
- Twelve New York Nonprofit Organizations and Schools Receive Free Hotspots, Internet Service
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T New York Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- AT&T Supports New York City COVID-19 Relief Efforts
- As Schools Prepare to Reopen Part-Time, YMCA Launches New In-Person Childcare Program for Working Families