In New York, we invested nearly $1.7 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- DREAMChasers Students Use Technology to Prep 7th Graders for SHSAT Exam
- AT&T, 914 United and Youth Shelter of Westchester Provides 100 Laptops to At-Risk Youth in New York
- Teeing Up FirstNet for Connectivity
- Connecting New York to Greater Possibility
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in New York
- Connecting New Yorkers this Holiday Season