To build on the National Safety Council’s goal of making communities and workplaces safer during National Safety Month, FirstNet®, Built with AT&T is contributing $110,000 to help renovate and refurbish the Nassau County Police Department’s (NCPD) Safety Town educational facility for elementary school children.
- Making Summer Break Safer with FirstNet and Nassau County, NY
- Text-to-Give to Support Those Affected by the Tragedy in Buffalo
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in New York
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across New York
- Working together, we can build a stronger New York City
- AT&T Continues to Expand Network Across Upstate New York