In Minnesota, we invested nearly $450 million in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- AT&T Boosts Network Speeds for Hibbing
- AT&T Donates $10,000 to Duluth Harbor Mission to Help Residents Experiencing Homelessness
- The Salvation Army and AT&T Providing To-Go Thanksgiving Meals for Emergency Medical Personnel Responding to COVID-19 Outbreak in Minnesota
- AT&T Donates $150,000 to Help Drive Economic Mobility and Social Equity for Underserved Communities in Minneapolis and St. Paul
- AT&T 5G Launches in Rochester, Bemidji and Southwestern Minnesota
- New FirstNet Cell Site in Northern Minnesota to be Among the First Primarily Powered by Solar in Midwest Region