In Minnesota, we invested nearly $450 million in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- Helping Bridge the Digital Divide in Minnesota
- Minnesota Computers for Schools and 30,000 Feet Support Local Youth Affected by the Digital Divide with $40,000 in Grants from the AT&T Foundation
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- Augsburg Fairview Academy to Receive Free Hotspots, Internet Service
- AT&T Donates $10,000 to Duluth Harbor Mission to Help Residents Experiencing Homelessness
- AT&T Donates $150,000 to Help Drive Economic Mobility and Social Equity for Underserved Communities in Minneapolis and St. Paul