In Louisiana, we invested more than $1.1 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Louisiana are impacted by this investment, including nearly $300 million in the New Orleans area, more than $175 million in the Baton Rouge area, nearly $80 million in the Shreveport-Bossier City area, nearly $70 million in the Lake Charles area, more than $40 million in the Alexandria area, and nearly $40 million in each of the Lafayette and Monroe areas.
- AT&T’s Louisiana Story Continues with Broadband Expansion Projects in 13 Parishes
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Louisiana
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Foundation Donates $25,000 to Son of a Saint to Help Bridge Digital Divide Through Academic Support Programs
- AT&T Donates $45,000 to support the New Orleans Hispanic Heritage Foundation
- Louisiana Broadband Networks Resilient Thanks to Good Public Policy and Private Investment