In Kentucky, we invested nearly $725 million in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- AT&T Is Now Enrolling Customers in the FCC’s Temporary Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- AT&T Expands Mobile Network in Kentucky
- The FirstNet Network Expands Across Kentucky to Advance Public Safety Communications Capabilities
- AT&T Invests Nearly $850 Million Over Three-Year Period to Keep Kentucky Connected
- AT&T Connecting Rural Kentucky with High-Speed Internet Service
- We have work to do