In Kentucky, we invested nearly $725 million in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- AT&T Brings 5G Service to Mason County
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Boosts Network Speeds for Nelson County
- AT&T Boosts Network Speeds for Muhlenberg County
- Kentucky Broadband Networks Resilient Thanks to Private Investment
- AT&T Invests Nearly $800 Million Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Kentucky