It’s been just over a year since we teamed up with Vanderburgh County, Indiana on a public-private project to bring high-speed internet to rural areas in the county, and now residents and businesses are starting to get connected. For one-third of the population in unincorporated Vanderburgh County, it’ll be their very first time with high-speed internet access.
- Recognizing Indiana’s Commitment to an Innovative Future
- For Many in Rural Indiana, High-Speed Connections Begin For The First Time
- Northern Indiana Nonprofit, AT&T Share Focus and Commitment To Help Close the Digital Divide
- FirstNet Provides Rapid Response to Ellettsville Fire Department
- Lawrence County Helping to Close Digital Divide with Support From AT&T
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Indiana