In Indiana, we invested more than $1.1 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- AT&T’s 25th Connected Learning Center Brings Connectivity, Opportunity to Indianapolis Urban League
- Boosting internet access, affordability and adoption in Southwest Indiana
- When the ‘Couch Approach’ Doesn’t Work for Everyone
- Connecting Indiana to Greater Possibility
- We Believe in “Possible”
- Working Together to Help Bridge the Digital Divide for Hoosiers