The state of Indiana and AT&T are collaborating on a plan to bring a state-of-the-art fiber network to nearly 6,100 homes, businesses and farms in parts of nine Indiana counties.
- FirstNet Provides Rapid Response to Ellettsville Fire Department
- Lawrence County Helping to Close Digital Divide with Support From AT&T
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Indiana
- Boonville, AT&T Planning to Speed Up Broadband Access in City
- Closing the Digital Divide in Rural Indiana with AT&T Fiber
- We’re closing the digital divide in Vanderburgh County. Your community can, too.