In Indiana, we invested more than $1.1 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- AT&T and City of Boonville Light Up Small Community with Fiber Connectivity
- Giving Thanks for Our Employees During the Season of Giving
- See How AT&T is Delivering Fiber Broadband Speeds to Rural America
- Farming Smarter with Faster Internet
- Prioritizing Broadband Deployment from Start to Finish
- AT&T’s 25th Connected Learning Center Brings Connectivity, Opportunity to Indianapolis Urban League