In Georgia, we invested nearly $5.0 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Georgia are impacted by this investment, including more than $1.9 billion in the Atlanta, Sandy Springs and Marietta areas and more than $200 million Augusta-Richmond County area.
- Gainesville 85 Business Park Certified AT&T Fiber Ready
- AT&T BELIEVES in Economic Empowerment Opportunities for All Atlantans
- AT&T Provides Empowerment Opportunities to Drive Economic Mobility and Social Equity with #BelieveAtlanta Initiative
- The FirstNet Network Expands Across Georgia to Advance Public Safety Communications Capabilities
- Corporate America cannot sit this one out
- AT&T Invests Nearly $5.5 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Keep Georgia Connected