In Georgia, we invested nearly $5.0 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Georgia are impacted by this investment, including more than $1.9 billion in the Atlanta, Sandy Springs and Marietta areas and more than $200 million Augusta-Richmond County area.
- National League of Cities, Atlanta Police Foundation and AT&T Highlight the Importance of Connections
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Georgia
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across Georgia
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Invests More Than $5.1 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Georgia
- AT&T Investment and Innovation