In Florida, we invested nearly $3.4 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- Celebrating Connectivity in the Sunshine State
- Dunking on the Digital Divide with our new Connected Learning Center in Miami
- AT&T Opens Connected Learning Center in West Palm Beach to Help Bridge the Digital Divide
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Florida
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- Eleven School Districts and Organizations in Florida Receive More than 3,300 Free Hotspots, 600 Laptops, and Internet Service