AT&T joined tribal leaders, community members and business leaders to celebrate the opening of a new AT&T Connected Learning Center (CLC) on the tribal lands of the Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians, located in the northeastern corner of San Diego County, California.
- AT&T California Supports First Responders During COVID-19 Pandemic
- AT&T California Supports California Community Organizations with over $3.5 million in response to COVID-19
- AT&T Invests More than $3.1 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Keep Greater Los Angeles Connected
- COVID-19: Our Response / Nuestra Respuesta
- AT&T Invests $8.7 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Keep California Connected
- AT&T Supports the USNS Mercy