Across the Golden State, AT&T is investing in our networks, providing affordable high-speed internet and connecting Californians to greater possibility. In California, we invested nearly $8.6 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022.
- Connecting California to Greater Possibility
- Connecting Communities: AT&T Laptop Distribution in LA Shows What It Means to Connect to Possibilities and Opportunities
- From the Beach to the Mountains, FirstNet Brings Coverage to San Luis Obispo County First Responders
- Connecting California Tribal Communities to the Digital World
- Cal OES and FirstNet Bringing Modern Public Safety Tools to the Golden State
- Building Digital Confidence, Skills and Access in the Golden State