In Alabama, we invested nearly $1.7 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- AT&T Foundation Contributes $10,000 to Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy to Help Serve More Patients During COVID-19 Pandemic
- AT&T Connecting Rural Alabama with High-Speed Internet Service
- COVID-19: Our Response / Nuestra Respuesta
- AT&T Contributes $22,500 to Help the Birmingham Education Foundation and ¡HICA! Support Local Students and Hispanic/Latino Families during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Keeping Alabama’s First Responders Connected
- The Alabama Bicentennial Commission Announces the Development of a Powerful New Book