In Alabama, we invested nearly $1.7 billion in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- Connecting Alabama to Greater Possibility
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Alabama
- Expanding FirstNet Coverage for First Responders in Alabama
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Invests More Than $1.5 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Alabama
- AT&T Is Now Enrolling Customers in the FCC’s Temporary Emergency Broadband Benefit Program