In Alabama, we invested nearly $1.5 billion in our wireless and wireline networks from 2019-2021. Cities and communities throughout Alabama are impacted by this investment, including nearly $600 million in Birmingham-Hoover metro area, nearly $80 million in Mobile area, and nearly $45 million in Tuscaloosa area.
- FirstNet, Built with AT&T is Connecting More First Responders Across Alabama
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Alabama
- Expanding FirstNet Coverage for First Responders in Alabama
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- AT&T Invests More Than $1.5 Billion Over Three-Year Period to Connect Local Customers in Alabama
- AT&T Is Now Enrolling Customers in the FCC’s Temporary Emergency Broadband Benefit Program