In Minnesota, we invested nearly $450 million in our wireless and wireline network infrastructure from 2020-2022 to connect more people to greater possibility.
- The Latest on Expanding Connectivity in Minnesota
- AT&T Boosts Network Speeds for Pine City
- Minnesota Computers for Schools and 30,000 Feet Support Local Youth Affected by the Digital Divide with $40,000 in Grants from the AT&T Foundation
- AT&T Connects to a Brighter Future
- New FirstNet Cell Site Launches Near Baudette to Support First Responders in Northern Minnesota
- Augsburg Fairview Academy to Receive Free Hotspots, Internet Service