For over a century, AT&T has been a leader in connecting people to help them live, learn, work, and succeed — and with the help of policy makers and private investment, we have an opportunity to connect to a brighter future together.
That’s why we are excited to introduce AT&T Connects, a new digital hub that shares how the power of connection can help us address some of the most pressing issues facing our society today.
From expanding broadband access to addressing climate change to innovating and creating new technologies, we know it’s a social, business, and economic imperative that we act now.
Starting this week, we’ll be kicking off our Connecting America series about how we’ve been working to address some key focus areas:
- Broadband Access and Affordability: Working to connect more households, bridge the digital divide, and help close the homework gap.
- Social Justice: Advocating for solutions to reach carbon neutrality and advancing equity in our justice system.
- Internet Protection: Addressing cybersecurity, data protection, and privacy to ensure that our customers’ connections are safe and secure.
- Public Safety: Providing first responders with the connectivity they need to communicate during critical, lifesaving missions.
- Innovation and Technology: Building new technologies that connect people and help solve the problems of tomorrow, today.
At AT&T we believe there’s nothing more powerful than connection. Now is the time for us to work together to help all American families access vital connectivity and communities access resources to meet the urgent challenges of today and tomorrow.
Join us in our mission to help connect all people and families by subscribing to AT&T Connects updates.